Do you have a granddaughter?

Fina lost her phone last night and I was the last person who called her so my name was the first one on the call history.

A lady found the phone this morning in front of Fina's house and rang me.

She asked,
"Hello, emm do you have a granddaughter? Can you understand me?".

I was like,
"Sorry? A granddaughter? No, I don't have a granddaughter..."

And that was when I realised something - Fina saved my name as Nana Loly and the lady thought that I am Fina's grandmother.

Comments

izzahmohammad said…
cerita hang msti wat aku tergelak! huhuhu

nana?nany? sama ek?
huhuhu.

sama. ada classmates aku sorang tu suka panggil aku nanny jugak. aku xsuka kenalkan nama aku nana kat diorang.

Popular posts from this blog

k e - 1 0 0

Cendawan dan Spongebob

Jumpa lagi, Syaaban