It is Autumn and Break

It's a two weeks break and the first week is about to be half-finished already, while on the second week I'll be going to Gold Coast.
Looking at this condition, I'm not sure whether I can get all the things in my holiday-wish-list checked before the school starts. Anyhow I must plan the times properly and make use of every seconds in the one week left as I could.

Let's start with the cooking plan.



After watching 49 days currently, I really wanna make this kind of spaghetti. It's not the common Bolognese or Carbonara, but it's the one with oil and garlic.
I too wanna make the tteokbokki dishes. Then try to make udon soup with sesame oil...
I can't wait to go to the Central Market tomorrow.


I am so in love with beaches.

I need to check the beaches is Adelaide that I haven't visited yet and put them in my list.
Plus, having some sweet course near the beach will surely soothe your day.

These are the pictures taken last three days at Bracegirlde's, Glenelg (credit to: Ifa). We had so much fun playing with water even it was quite dark and the sea breeze was very calming. Obviously Glenelg is one of the best place in Adelaide.


Ifa, who thinks she's cute doing that pose


Mudslide


Belgium Waffle


With all those in mind, I clearly have to remember that two week isn't that long. I think I do need to add on completing-the-assignments point since the second half of the semester 1 is about to start later. That means the final exam is almost there (well, just around the corner if you like) and that is not a playing field anymore.

Comments

fairyn said…
sedapppnye waffle...:)
cuti 2 mingguuuuu,,,tak aciii!!!>_<
sedap sedap! dtg la adelaide kalau nak makan :)
ala nanti korang cuti winter sebulan kan, kitorang cuti 3minggu jek. huhu.
kenzo said…
ehem, lama tidak berkenampakan ni. pergi mana? :P

sedappp ohhh tgk smuaa tuuu..haihh
oho, hibernate sekejap dari alam maya :P

memang sedappppp ponnn..

Popular posts from this blog

k e - 1 0 0

Main Mak-mak