Wednesday, May 7, 2008

life's like that

i got this from the latest readers digest(may2008).
normally i'll read the funny stuff 1st rather then others..huhu..
well, funny things can overwhelmed grief..
hakss...theory diri aku sendri kot ne~
^_^



' My mum-in-law bought her first mobile phone. Its ringtone was the William Tell Overture.
"I'm getting lots of calls but they always hang up," she told my husband a few days later.
"That's odd," he said. "I'll phone you and see what happens,"
He then dialled her number, but she sat motionless for more than a minute as her handset trilled away.
"Why aren't you answering?" he asked.
"Oh, sorry," she said. "I thought I had to wait for the tune to finish," '
-by Rosa Taylor-

Related post



3 comments:

[miss][dora] said...

mengong gle makcik tu..
haha
kalo kena tggu lagu tu abis sampai ble nak angkat nye.

LatiFahmaD said...

hak3.kte tau..nana mst prnh buat cmtu dolu2..kan3?

nanaloly said...

haha kite ke cik tipah yg bwat cmtu..haha