back on 1990's

To be exact, it was 1997 when I first stepped my feet at school.
Perasaan yang x tergambar saat itu. (sebab xingat pon perasaan tu kan).

But I just realised something. Something that I never knew before.
You might thing that I dont deserve to be so-called the ex-students of the school, but that's the fact.

I was just a kid at that time. I dont really bother what my school's name was. I thought there were two different things. Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Jalan Gurney 1 and Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Jalan Gurney 2. Logik la sebab sekolah tu dulu ada dua sesi, pagi dan petang.

And tonight, after almost 12 years I left the school, I just knew that it's actually Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Jalan Gurney 2, Jalan Gurney 1, 54000 Kuala Lumpur.
Jalan Gurney 1 is the main road name? Huh?
Oh I am so not smart.
How come sekrang baru nak realised?
Haa malu je.

Tapi yang penting I really really miss those times.
There are moments that I can still recall like tampal gigi, cucuk masa darjah 1, kelas muzik (main segitiga yang bunyi ting ting tu), beli patung kertas yang ada baju dan accessories, beli batu seremban dekat kedai buku, kalau pj kena bawak baju dan akan pakai smpai habes sekolah, naik bas cik dol akan lalu sekolah jalan raja muda musa dulu before smpai sekolah, masuk sekolah kene lalu pagar belakang dan akan berkumpul di bangunan belakang padang.
Wow I can remember those. And one more, kat sini jugak saya belajar apa itu oval(bujur) :P

Great!
Cuma I had already lost contact with my classmates. All of them.
I was just being there for 2 years until 1998.
But I can clearly remember.
:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

k e - 1 0 0

Cendawan dan Spongebob

Jumpa lagi, Syaaban