Time is Ticking: Tik Tok Tik


"If you continually give, you will continually have."
- Unknown -


Considering my case, this quote is absolutely gonna be so true!
What will I lose if I continue giving to myself?
I know, right, Nothing!



My little from-myself-present, which worths BIG. I love myself.


Anyways, to be glad that I'm still breathing, that I've had so much, until today, I should not forget to say and act my gratefulness towards Allah, the Creator of mankind.


" Who has made the earth a resting place for you, and the sky as a canopy, and sent down water (rain) from the sky and brought forth therewith fruits as a provision for you. Then do not set up rivals unto Allâh (in worship) while you know (that He Alone has the right to be worshipped). "

[ Surah: 2, Verse: 22 ]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

k e - 1 0 0

Cendawan dan Spongebob

Jumpa lagi, Syaaban