A reminder for the soul


A snap from behind the glass.
Mode: On the bus watching the urban life of Adelaide.


I've been thinking lately, about what is gonna happen another 3 to 4 years ahead, after I graduated, an so on. It seems that everything is so out of the typical life I have today.

Having even the thought of going to work everyday and facing things I've never learnt before is quite scary.

And talking about scary things, I still have this in mind.

Last week I dared myself to swim at the depth of 3 metres. Technically, I succeed to swim for one lap, non-stop but I'm not really sure about doing it again. It was SO SCARY when you suddenly remembered that you were swimming on top of 3 metres water. I seriously need to gather my soul first before going for the second trial.

* * *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

k e - 1 0 0

Main Mak-mak