I always find it hard to put a title. So here it goes..

This is what I do. I'm currently trying to change the way I put those links on my blog. Just to make it different. But it seems that blogger doesn't have the exact gadget I need. What I want is a simple list of pictures with its captions being linked. However it turns out to be single picture with its title linked to the page. And yeah I know I shouldn't do this yet since the're 2 more papers to go but, just a little bit of this Ok! Only to fill up the time while waiting for sahur with Tiqah.

Well, I think I have to give up. Maybe next time babe! I'll try to fix you later when I can figure out the solution. Or maybe I should change your template?

***

We just have our SWOT Vac last week and it's already the examination week! (Oh ok SWOT Vac means Study Without Teaching Vacation, kind of Australians term) I've started my 1st paper last Saturday and the other 2 will be right at the end of the exam week, which is on 1st and 3rd of July. That's the reason why I'm still here.

No, actually there's something I wanna share. People do blogging to share their thoughts with the readers am I right? No matter how big is the issue, at least someone will gain from the reading insyAllah.

From my previous post, I've mentioned that living here, in Australia, we learned to perform prayers in any places that we could. Even in the fitting room or parents room at the mall. You know, that makes me feel that Islam is easy and 'fun'. No doubt.
And last 2 weeks, we have this Solat Hajat Perdana program at Uni Adelaide. The prayer was held at the cafe hall and guess what, doing the program on Friday night, you need to compromise with all the possibilities. To tell the truth, we were praying with the student band jamming. We were just one floor above them. From start to the end, the prayer was accompanied by the rock-yeah-yeah music. And plus I can feel the vibration on the floor on every sujud. What to say? You cant just go downstairs and ask them to shut up. No you cant. You have to bare with it. Yes you have to.

As for me, I'm so glad to experience such things in my life. At least I have something to think about when I have nothing to do. Oh and one more thing that I really love is people watching. Most of the time, I did this activity while on the bus. You might want to try it because I can tell, its worth it. Living in a city loads of foreigner, watching those people who ride the bus is so interesting! If I have a good memory, probably I'll write a book about that. But unfortunately I dont. I always found it interesting inside the bus and tend to forget it the moment I walk out :P

Well, I've to stop. I need to start working on the dim sheet provided by Jeremy and the companies' links given by virginia. So TTFN!

p/s: TTFN means tata for now, which I learned years back from Tigger's (Pooh's friend) game ^_^

Comments

abdullah said…
salam ziarah dari saudara mu. ^^

its irony kan? kan?
we're praying upstair, diorg buat maksiat kat bawah. hoho...
.::annemishi::. said…
i clicked the button like on this post.

watching different people everytime i ride the bus. kinda fun.

hari tuh.
dalam bus.
ada pakcik buta depan aku.
aku tau la buta. sebab ada anjing kat dia.
pakai shades lagi. bawak violin.
owh. usya punya usya pakcik nih.
guess what?
i saw he was wearing a watch.
teeheee..
jam yg berjarum ya. bukan yg digital.
the question is,
kenapa orang buta pakai jam tangan?
dah dua kali aku jmpa bnda cam nih.
satu g kat mysia.
:PP
nsWai : oh2 wai ek? xperasan nama disitu. haha. n u havent told us that u like ahmad jais? heee menarik!

anneh : hum either pakcik tu saje2 pakai jam tu as maybe hadiah dr kawan dy ke, or dy dah biasa pakai jam masa dy xbuta ke, or dy tu x buta pon sbnye. haha. tp mmg best kan dlm bus!
abdullah said…
ha'ah. ahmad jais pujaan aku. haha. :P

Popular posts from this blog

k e - 1 0 0

Main Mak-mak