draw my thing

Lately my wasting-time hobby comes back.
But the good news is that I'm not playing alone :P
This time is with Ifa and Ainul.
I can tell, the game is haunted!
Now, Mimah is playing too.

I have this experience while playing the game.
A very funny one.
Or at least I can't help to laugh at myself of how suck I am at drawing. LOL

The rule of the game is to draw out the word or words given to you.
And all the players can guess the answer.
So who got it right first got the marks.
Yes, as simple as that.
But absolutely not for me!

I've once got this simple word to work on for this game ' _ - _ _ _ '
So I start with a box.
I continue drawing until my lovely piece of art looks something like this:


Humm.. so what do you think?
Can you guess the answer?

There's one player there who was very eager guessing every word that he can came out with my drawing said it's a....
Union Jack?

Ha ha.
I never thought it could symbolises union jack.
Then I couldn't stop laughing to every single thing that I draw.
I seriously cannot draw!


Actually it's an x-ray :P

Comments

.::annemishi::. said…
hahahahahahaha..

ingatkan a spider and its web..
:P
boooo anneh. at least ak berusaha nak lukis! haha.

Popular posts from this blog

k e - 1 0 0

Cendawan dan Spongebob

Jumpa lagi, Syaaban